Note: my blog has moved!
Please check out the new page at www.llrnfitness.com
For this recipe specifically: http://www.llrnfitness.com/strawberry-vanilla-protein-truffles.html
These are such a delicious, easy to make snack! They taste like a mixture of cookie dough and icing!
Ingredients (makes 12 balls)
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 2T almond butter (I used Maranatha)
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used whey)
- 1.5 pack stevia
- 2T coconut flour
- ~1/8 cup water
- Melt strawberries in the microwave for ~1 minute
- Add almond butter and dry ingredients, mix well
- Slowly add water (you may need to add more/less water depending on your protein powder/strawberries), you want the mixture to be relatively sticky, but firm.
- Form into balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
Macros (per ball)